Competition: Abi's Den and Prym


WIN!

I'm going to plug my column in the SK Magazines, "In Stitches..." .  I started writing in the SK Magazine earlier this year, hoping to give readers snippets of sewing ideas and offering out some skills to help make sewing an enjoyable experience as it is for me.

I've teamed up with Prym, a quality haberdashery company based in Germany, who supply me with the best tools in the trade for dressmaking, and we're giving away over £150 worth of prizes!  

There's not much you need to do.  Head over to the SK magazine and gave a read if the latest In Stitches article and send Simon, the Editor, an email, telling him a little about you and your love for sewing;  how did you get into sewing? Who or what inspires you.   Or maybe, you know someone who deserves to win this box of goodies. Let us know a little bit about them.

I'm not after an essay a sentence or two would be great if that's all you can manage. Why use a thousand words, when a picture speaks a million? Let us know. Contact Simon through SK Magazines...

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A3rhjq/SKBramhallJulyAugust/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffree.yudu.com%2Fitem%2Fdetails%2F3359383%2FSK-Bramhall-July---August-issue%3Frefid%3D139370


Take a look and enter... with loads of entries, I might have another great giveaway next issue x


Abi x
 (This set could be yours)


 or some of this fab Love Prym range.














Comments

Popular Posts