Kids Allowed Christmas Craft Fair.

I made some more lovely goodies to take to today's stall.  I think I did well... (I lost count of the cash and had to swap some money between my purse and my float) and I made some lovely friends.

The girls worked hard to make sure the advertising went out, but it was a little on the quiet side. By having cute goodies on my stall, I did okay and left pleased.

Here are some pictures of my best sellers :-)


These little lavender owls smell beautiful.  Scented to relax baby, actually, a lady bought one for her wardrobe.



 Filled with real dried rose petals and lavender with hops. Decorated with a cute heart and button, trees have been felted with flowers.

Hang over baby's crib, grandparents chair, beautiful scents fill the room.



I'm really pleased I made some of these bags; they were popular and priced reasonably.  I managed to sell a few without breaking a sweat.

















I decided to be a princess at the fair.  These are the cutest little additions to my stall.  You just slide you alice band into the slot at the bottom They're decorated with sparkle dust and jewels, every little girl (or me) will feel a million dollars wearing one of theses, and they definitely finish off your princess costumes.


Comments

Popular Posts